Wednesday 27 January 2016

The wonders of Photoshop...

I think this has to be a record number of nigh simultaneous posts! XD

After their day out in the snow, the gang were left to dry off indoors while I sorted out the photos. 

Most were ok, but there were plenty that were spoiled by obviously out of scale objects in the background. Luckily I had planned for this in advance, and had gathered together some of my best screenshots which I could digitally paste the 1/6th scale characters into. Some photos were taken with this in mind, while others I had to hunt through the hundreds (read thousands) of screenshots I've made for a suitable background.

brenn winter14

Some worked better than others but I'm pleased all the same. It's like they've bridged the gap between 'real' Skyrim, and my own version. I'll try to do more in the future, especially if I can get Hof made!

brenn winter1

brenn winter1-1

brenn winter4

brenn winter2

brenn winter5

brenn winter6
I managed to hide game!Brenn behind his physical self here - he was rather drunk and it's probably for the best.

brenn winter8

brenn winter91

brenn winter11

campfire ice cave2
I made three versions of this as I couldn't pick a favourite!


campfire ice cave

campfire ice mountains

campfire meeting

lantern cave

Skara adventuring2
I think this one's my favourite - it looks like a film poster or something!

Skara adventuring3

Skara adventuring7

I'll hopefully have yet another post up soon, this time with more polymer clay food as it's something I haven't made in aaaaaaaaages!

In the meantime, I'd better get off to bed, it's just gone 3:15am! XD

2 comments:

  1. I love the little series of posts you've made! It a pleasure to watch your creations and all the awesome props you make for them. Jorin is absolutely awesome and the fact that he can open his mouth is so cool and he seems very photogenic. The photos you've taken (and your photoshopped pictures) are so inspiring! I really, really want to do something similar with my model horses. And lastly I am really looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ADVENTURES CONTINUE- how exciting!!! Your photos are positively - EPIC !!!!!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete