- Be more organised.
I am a chronic procrastinator (case in point, I started writing this post LAST NIGHT, lol) and that needs to change.
- Properly plan out and start writing my fantasy novel.
I started it over a decade ago now and it's changed almost beyond recognition but I think I'm ready to start it properly now that I've had time to think about it.
- Hold at least one give-away on the blog!
I get so much enjoyment out of other people's knowledge, support and friendship and it's really the least I could do. Suggestions of what to give away would be appreciated though, lol.
- Lose some weight - at LEAST a stone by this time next year.
I'm nowhere near as self conscious as I once was but the weight does need to go if my other health issues are to resolve themselves so yeah, BRING ON THE CALORIE COUNTING! XD
- Get back into riding again, even if it isn't as regular as it used to be.
I can count the times I've been on a horse in 2012 on one hand and that's really not good. :( I miss it so much!
- Finish my Vaskal sculpture!
He's been in progress for nearly two years now which even for me is pretty bad!
What are your resolutions?