I didn't bother photographing all the old ones individually as I'd be there forever, but here's a closer look at the new ones you won't have seen.
Freckles got a very jazzy number which co-ordinates fantastically with her pre-existing tack.
Spud's is made from what I think is brushed cotton, so it's really soft and fuzzy!
Echo suits chocolate and green...
I've got so many Family Horses now that they don't all fit in the same photo!
Somehow Danny's seems to have shrunk since I made it - he's obviously been gorging himself! I've still got more of the same fabric so I'll just have to make it all over again.
Lady recieved a nice cosy red fleece stable rug which I think suits her down to the ground.
Here's all four of my Welsh Ponies in their outerwear. XD
Kirkby really seemed to suit that dark wine colour, but I wanted something a little more traditional for him rather than just a plain or patterned fabric, so he got check instead.
Here he is posing with the other ponies I haven't conga'd yet. XD
Kestral's been wanting something to match her bitless bridle for a while and this upholstery fabric, while thick and textured, was exactly the right colour. Lippis are really awkward to make tack for as they've got ridiculously short backs.
I wanted Rhona's rug to match her green/purple thistle theme and luckily I had enough fabric left from making Breanaa's dress and when combined with a nice dark green bias binding, looks great.
You may have noticed that I've more or less stopped using buckles on the main part of my rugs. This not only looks more realistic, but it's also significantly faster to get them done up, which will be a godsend for showing, as I'm always the last to leave as I'm still doing up tiny buckles!
All my Cob Mares thus far!
Some more upholstery fabric came in handy for Byron's rug, which I vividly remember making whilst half watching Chicago PD. XD
Spats got a nice black and white checked number, which I may have shown before, I can't remember.
Merlin so suited his baby blue headcollar that I just had to find some fabric to match!
What colour should you choose for Fred, your most orange horse? More orange, obviously!
A row of cosy Cob Stallions!
I'm not too keen on Finn's rug in the end, though I love the fabric, I didn't make it properly and it doesn't drape very well. :( I might have to redo it eventually.
The other two Show Cobs look happy with theirs though!
Ezio's is another I'm not very happy with. I used some really glitzy (and easily frayed!) metallic fabric, but like Finn's, it doesn't sit very well and I'll need to remake it one day.
Oberyn's isn't too bad though!
Two of my favourites are Laufey and Quinn's though - I love the fabric and the Mustang mould looks good in virtually anything. XD
I've been itching to use this fabric! I adore the combination of brown and teal, and while her colour scheme is a much darker teal I think she gets away with this.
Kenway's went down the same road as Danny's and is a little too small. :(
Finally, the smallest rug in the batch - Indy's!
Oh and here's a bonus tack set for Toa! I've been meaning to make his tack for a while, but now that I've made it, I might have to donate the saddle to someone else as it was meant to be a deeper seated endurance type...and in dark brown rather than black!
Oh well, he can model it for now. XD
|I swear he has the most adorable face of all my Julips|