As the previous post was getting super long, I decided to dedicate this one to photos of it in its finished form with little to no commentary. Enjoy!
While the stable was made for Magpies, I discovered that the Collectas by Deb McDermott fitted in rather well, so I painted one up specially! I haven't thought of a name for him yet but he's definitely one of the best customs I've done to date.
One of the best aspects of a fully modular stable was that I could remove one whole wall and it still stayed upright, so I could get the camera inside for extra detailed photographs.
Of course, I couldn't just let this horse have all the fun, the Magpies had to try it out as well - it was built for them after all!
Not to be outdone, a couple of Julips too. Only the pony moulds really fitted it, but they don't look too out of scale.
It wasn't just the horses that made themselves at home in the stable; the Julip chicken flock moved in pretty quickly too!
I had a few more photos to add, but Google Photos, which I am now forced to use for this blog as they don't seem to allow you to embed Flickr images anymore (😠) doesn't seem to want to upload them properly, though I'll add them in if they eventually show up.
I had an absolute blast with this project, and I hope you've all enjoyed the photos! :)
I've tried to attach a couple of videos of it but Google Photos isn't exactly my friend at the moment so they may or may not work. XD
Urgh, so I can't seem to embed them, but the first one here is a full 'tour' of the stable...
..and this one shows how it easily disassembles for easy storage!