Thursday 2 April 2020

Long time no blog!

Even by my own procrastinating standard, this is pretty bad! ๐Ÿ˜…

In my defence, this last year has been a bit of a nightmare; I ended up suffering with absolutely horrendous sciatica for the best part of a year (chiropractors are miracle workers, that's all I can say!) which really put a dampener on my motivation to do very much of anything really. My PC was also on its way out, so I was doing absolutely everything via my phone, which isn't really ideal for blogging the way I'd like.

On the plus side, my sciatica is now almost completely gone, with just the occasional twinge every now and then, and as of yesterday I am now the proud owner of a shiny new gaming laptop, after years of only ever having a PC, so this is going to really open up a lot of opportunities I think.

Of course, that all said, we're all now trapped in the grip of a worldwide pandemic, which I'm sure isn't how anyone thought the first few months of 2020 were going to go! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things on here now, and I've certainly got a lot to post about - I finished Max and Juno's kitchen diorama, did lots of customising and took lots of shiny photos so fingers crossed I'll be posting more regularly again!

Max and Juno


2 comments:

  1. Always nice to hear from you Christine but how awful that you've struggled with your pain for over a year! We certainly take our good health for granted until we suddenly don't have it, but now that you're on the mend, many are forced to take it easy so perhaps it's a silver lining in disguise toward your complete recovery-
    and a new laptop helps with that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to bookmark you so I remember to look at your blog, I did look at the 'reading list' thing on Blogger but no way would I remember to check on that little vague grey link often enough to bother calling it a follow, by shoving it on my bookmarks list it'll remind me to check you along with my webcomics and daily ebay searches!

    ReplyDelete