Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'll be online tomorrow (me take a day off the internet? NEVER! :P) but I probably won't get a chance to post a blog thingy so consider this your festive message from me and the herd. :D

Winter Turnout


We hope you've managed to find all your presents...

Christmas Presents

...wrapped...

Christmas Presents

...and left under the tree...

Christmas Presents

Christmas Presents


...and that all conflicts...

Snowball Fight

...no matter how trivial...

Snowball Fight

...get resolved by tomorrow. :)

Snowball Fight

So, from myself and all at EA Equestrian, a very merry Christmas to you all!

 Christmas Presents

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!

    Every year I plan to set up some holiday model scenes but somehow I never get around to it. Glad you are more organized--I really love all the pictures of your yard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had great plans to do a festive photostory but that fell by the wayside so it might have to be set during new year instead!

      (oh and organised I most certainly am not! XD I usually have these scenes on my desk for weeks afterwards!)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too! Love all the pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas again! :D I love this post, I almost fell off my chair when you depicted the "conflicts". XD
    Your tree looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy xmas ponies;3

    ReplyDelete